Campaigns and appeals
More than 10 million cancer patients worldwide have been treated with CSFs (colony stimulating factors), drugs that boost immune systems ravaged by chemotherapy and help collect stem cells for bone marrow transplants.
CSFs were discovered in Melbourne at the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research.
Have you benefited from treatment with CSFs?
We've joined Karma Currency, a site where instead of buying presents you can give a gift to charity. We have a number of projects you can choose to support:
- Dollars for diabetes - Type 1 diabetes research
- Help Close The Gap - indigenous health research
- Let's get a move on - rheumatoid arthritis research
- Sponsor a student
- Support Don's cancer research legacy
- Support our scientists - funds for critical equipment
Contact for more information
Phone: +61 3 9345 2555